Relax, Unwind, Escape… Just the Two of You
Our canvas lodges are designed, furnished and equipped to make your stay luxurious… perfect for just the two of you. Away from your day-to-day busy lives with time to reconnect and enjoy life’s simpler pleasures.
Each of our cosy canvas lodges has a king size bed with luxury crisp linens and fluffy duvets plus a lovely private hot tub!
Our Glamping at a Glance
Our luxury canvas lodges are far from basic and give you every creature comfort of home but let you be a little closer to nature!
Private Hot Tub
Towels & Bedlinen
Kitchen & Woodburner
Your Home from Home…
- 3 double bedrooms (1 king size, 1 twin & 1 double sleeping cabin)
- Open plan living, with a dining and lounge space large enough for 6, yet cosy enough for just 2
- Kitchen: fully equipped for 6, complete with fridge, toaster, crockery, cutlery and kitchen tools
- Cooking and heating from a traditional (and very effective) large log burner
- Mini electric induction hob for that morning cuppa!
- Ensuite shower room
- Spacious washroom with basin, toilet, mirrors and complimentary toiletries
- Front verandah with outdoor seating
- Rear verandah for extra storage
- Your own private hot tub (at an additional charge)
Included in your stay...
- Luxury bed linen and towels
- Generous log supply (extra can be purchased if required)
- Kitchen essentials: washing up liquid, foils, films and bags
- Mini toiletries
- BBQ (coals can be bought at the farm)
- Small selection of games, magazines and books
- Welcome goodies
- On-site parking, with a short transfer across the field to your lodge
- Woodland swing, picnic and den building area
- Oodles of fresh air, open spaces for kids to play safely, and gorgeous Welsh scenery!
Well-behaved dogs are accepted in Skirrid Fawr and Sugar Loaf lodges. £25 per dog – maximum 2 per stay.
What are you waiting for ?
Whichever you choose – a whole indulgent week, a cheeky long weekend or midweek break – it’s easy to check your dates and book online.
We have 3 luxury canvas lodges to choose from, each named after the beautiful seven hills that surround us here.
Short breaks (2 nights minimum) may be available and we do offer discounts for couples depending on your dates. If the system doesn’t seem to ‘like’ your preferred dates - please do give us a call: 01873 821272 or 07812 171546.
Be the first to hear...
Never miss a late deal or special offer from us, sign up to our VIP Guest list and we'll make sure we only send you wonderful glamping stuff to enjoy.