Relax… unwind… escape…
Our lodges are designed, furnished and equipped to make your stay luxurious… they’re on-grid enough to provide all the creature comforts you need (for drying your hair, charging your phone or powering up your mobile devices); yet off-grid enough to help you recharge your personal batteries.
Our aim is to provide a special place where you can enjoy a simpler, slower pace of life; a chance to relax, unwind and escape from the hustle, bustle and stresses of modern day living. Your creature comforts are very important too, provided by little touches like luxurious cotton bedlinen and towels, snuggly down duvets, comfy sofas and complimentary toiletries. You’ll have your own private verandah, fully equipped kitchen and even a heated shower room. The style is sumptuous country-chic, but this is still glamping, so there’s all the fun of cooking on a traditional log burning stove and sleeping under canvas too (albeit in a proper bed!)
Skirrid Fawr… is named after the mountain above the farm and rather special to us, because it was the first of our lodges to open. Dogs are welcome in Skirrid Fawr and we hope you – and they – love it just as much as we do.
The Blorenge… nestles part way up the meadow, screened from the other two lodges to provide a real sense of privacy and intimacy, but with amazing views and plenty of wide open space too. Blorenge is our dog-free lodge.
Sugarloaf… set apart at the top of the meadow, Sugarloaf looks down to our stream and up to the Skirrid mountain. It’s the perfect place for a sundowner on the verandah and your four-pawed friends are welcome here too.
Oh… and each lodge has its own private hot tub: perfect for chilling (or warming-up!) under our breathtaking starry skies.
All our lodges offer you...
- 3 double bedrooms (1 king size, 1 twin & 1 double sleeping cabin)
- Open plan living, with a dining and lounge space large enough for 6, cosy enough for 2
- Kitchen: fully equipped for 6, complete with ‘fridge, toaster, crockery, cutlery and kitchen tools
- Cooking and heating from a traditional (and very effective) log burner
- Mini electric hob for that morning cuppa!
- Heated shower room
- Spacious washroom with basin, toilet, mirrors and complimentary toiletries
- Front verandah with view
- Rear verandah for extra storage
- Your own private hot tub
We also have a microwave you can hire for the duration of your stay at a cost of £20 (subject to availability).
Included in your stay...
- Luxury bed linen and towels
- Electricity supply suitable for smaller appliances
- Generous log supply (extra can be purchased if required)
- Kitchen essentials: washing up liquid, foils, films and bags
- Mini toiletries
- BBQ (coals can be bought at the farm)
- Torches (for when the stars aren’t out!)
- Games and books
- Welcome goodies
- On-site parking, with a short transfer across the field to your lodge
- Oodles of fresh air, open spaces and gorgeous Welsh scenery!
Well-behaved dogs are accepted in Skirrid Fawr and Sugar Loaf lodges. £25 per dog; maximum 2 per stay. (Please check our Terms & Conditions)
Available for full weeks, long weekends and mid-week breaks; shorter breaks maybe available by arrangement too… simply give me a call.
Things To Do
The countryside is probably busier than you think; and we’re within easy reach of bustling cities, blue-flag beaches, theatres, cinemas and more.